Thursday 8 November 2012

Indoor house plant

A few days ago was the end of school for me, so right now I'm just on supposedly 'study break', more like 'time for teenagers to sit at home and be indoor house plants' - for those who don't have much of a social life that is. So I've just decided it would be apt to post about my indoor plant vibes. 

I've been listening to Alt-J (∆) recently, especially Breezeblocks - there's just something about this song that makes me feel nostalgic, like I'm swimming in the ocean.


I've also been listening to a lot of the Radiohead albums recently, they had a concert here recently, but the tickets were sold out in less than 5 minutes - I'm pretty sad that I missed out on watching Thom Yorke, he's just so fab. 



I found this Sonic Youth gif. as I was tumbling on Tumblr, it's pretty cool.


Adding to my indoor plant vibes, I would just like to add my I-miss-winter-vibes. I've always found winter more suitable to piece together outfits.











No comments:

Post a Comment